How to make a donation:
More ways to give:
Create an online fundraiser
Donations allow us to continue to do what we do!
• We provide women and children fleeing violence with a safe, comfortable, and confidential shelter
• We provide women dealing with abuse with support, information, and options
• We offer programming designed to empower as well as build confidence and resiliency in local girls
• We coordinate projects and work closely with community partners and service providers, to ensure that our community has an organized, informed, and supportive response to violence in relationships and sexual assault.
• We deliver educational and preventative programs for local youth with the goal of promoting healthy relationships, providing alternatives to violence, engaging youth in meaningful conversations about gender based violence, and connecting youth to important information and services.
• We raise awareness surrounding issues of violence and inequality as well as educate the community on how they can create positive change.
We are a registered charity and accept donations year round. We are happy to issue a tax receipt for donations $20 and over.
Donations can be made out to: The Golden Women’s Resource Centre
Charitable Registration Number: 0707661-5926